I cannot believe it
snowed in April. On Saturday I got a suntan at a track meet and just two days
later we got snow. After this record setting winter of snow and below zero
weather I am almost ready to move when I get older. No wonder older people move
to live in Florida as they age. Everybody does not like the cold weather and I cannot
imagine what people would feel if it snowed not very much but still snow in June
would mean something would be wrong with this atmosphere on earth. This is why I
do not trust weathermen because that is the only job you can be wrong a lot on
and still maintain a job. They mostly say a fifty percent chance of rain or
less but then it rains and they are fifty percent wrong or often times predict
the wrong precipitation we get with all their fancy and high tech equipment. I
looked it up on the internet and according to some sites science says that snow
in the warmer months of the year means that it disproves global warming and we
just get a random snow in our ecosystem. In Alaska it is freezing and cold year
bound because of their positioning. Some states do not even have salt for the
salt trucks because they never expect snow in the south. I do want to move
south because of the warmer weather and less corrupt government than in
Illinois. Stay warm Illinois and keep those roads clear.
No comments:
Post a Comment