A new face for schools is very much needed in today’s
society. I am responding to the article on page fifty seven in the book and agreeing
that there is such a powerful force at work on social media. Some of the power
includes so much information at your fingertips that overwhelms the limited
information of books. I think that colleges should just have online classes
that should not make you go to the campus and hear a hour long lecture. Instead
students can blog their opinion or have an input for a class over a skype for
the class. The purposeful community paragraph is awesome because it is not just
the student in the school because the student has connection to other students,
teachers and parents. In today school system the involvement of books in not
necessary and is costing too much for what students can learn online and on the
internet. I am positive that books will eventually not be used and computers
will evolve with great speed. It would make school more fun with online working
and not having to come read books and listen to sometimes boring lectures that
students tend to forget depending on their learning ability. I am a visual
learner and I would prefer to look at graphs on the computer and then see
details about the picture. Students can still get a good education without
books by their side. Computers now have e books where you can read a story
online with the luxury of not having to carry around a heavy book.
No comments:
Post a Comment