Friday, February 7, 2014


I am responding to Bernhard Warner’s Article on page sixty-eight in the textbook on opinion of whether or not social networking is a waste of time. He said it is not and is virtually accessible to all teenagers these days. I think that students these days are in a very good situation with books and computers at their fingertips. If a student doesn’t know where to look they can just google a subject and find thousands of sources on the internet to learn from. It  is tempting to students to blow off school sometimes to just send a tweet or look at what is going on Facebook for the day. This pattern will continue to happen as technology gets more advanced in years to come. So getting rid of computers cannot be thought of. I think that more classes will be online based than meeting in a classroom in years down the road because students want to stay home and still learn on the computer, speak their opinion on blogs and researching information on their own just like what is happening today that will further develop into better study habits. Also teenagers are not the only ones checking their facebook during the day. As said in the article social media fanatics of all ages spend half the day on social media sites. I hope some people learn to use time more wisely. For me I have a good habit of doing my homework and when it is finished I have fun on the computer. As long as you are using your work time wisely then you can play games on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment