Friday, March 28, 2014


This day March 28, 2014 marks Jacob Brandon Polston’s Birthday. Jake died on November 10, 2013 which was the day of my very first powerlifting meet. I knew Jake from football and I had a good friendship with him. He might have not made the best decisions and partied hard but I always did my best to get along with him and respect him. He was a hardworking, loving guy who was friends with everyone. I will always remember him in a good way because he was such a good person and son and brother. When someone dies in  a tragic way such as Jake did, no one forgets what happened and will always cherish the memories of his soul. Even if the parents don’t know his friends they still would see the support of how many people came to his visitation and hanged out with his friends and talked about him in a great way. I hope that more people avoid drinking while driving because that is how he died and he was not wearing a seatbelt. These are two easy things to avoid while driving to avoid a death of a loved one that affects so many people outside of the family and that has to pay bills just for death and college. Always remember do not drink and drive and always to buckle up. I hope and pray that his family will always remember him and think about him because that’s what you can do when someone passes. Rest in peace Jake and keep looking over all of God’s children. We love you Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment